Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cool Business Card


When I was at Spring Quilt Market Cindy Hopper handed me her business card.  I thought it was so unique and I just had to share it with you.


I just picked up this old sewing kit in a antique store last weekend.  At least I think it is old.  Not everything in a antique store is old!



These are a few kits that will keep the new one company.



The antique store I was in this last weekend was in Alma, Kansas called The Antique Emporium.  I always find things to buy there! It was my reward plus Baskin & Robbins praline n' cream ice cream ...my favorite!  I was on a 10 hour round trip to get a bull in western Kansas on Saturday for my husband.  It was so windy (30 mls. per hour) and I could not use the cruise control with a big horse trailer and all the hills and traffic.  I had to go past three exits because the exit I needed to get off was closed to road construction.  I also don't know how to back up a trailer.  This is intentional so I don't become too handy for my husband.  Our friend Gene loaded the bull for me and got me turned around so I could head back.  I had SERIOUS recliner time when I got back home.   I hope I can keep my day job because I NEVER want to hit the road driving any kind of trailer!!!!  I so admire the drivers that do it.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool finds.....that's no bull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than I...can't imagine driving a bull around! BTW...I have collected a few of those little sewing kits with the thimble on the end too...do you know when they were made?

    Take it easy in that recliner...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card design looks so cool..Template Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine how you can make it..I would like to keep it in mind and will use if i needed in designing Metal business cards.

    ReplyDelete