Friday, August 21, 2009

I Hate Spinach But I Love This Quiche!


Spinach Quiche

Stouffer's Spinach Souffle thawed out (found in the freezer aisle)
2 eggs
3 Tbls of milk
2-3 tsps. of chopped onion
1/2 cup sliced drained mushrooms (fresh or a 4 0z. can)
1 lb mild cooked, crumbled and drained sausage
3/4 -1 cup grated swiss cheese
One 9 inch unbaked pie shell ( I use Pillsbury in the dairy aisle)

Mix together the above ingredients and put in the unbaked pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes clean. I also wrap aluminum foil around my pie crust edges. I remove the foil for the last 5 minutes to brown my crust.

I got this recipe from a friend years ago. Every time I have made it for someone they have always requested the recipe. I love it because it is so fast to make.

1 comment: