Saturday, October 8, 2011

Guess What I Found?


In Harrisonville, Missouri at "Keepers Antique Mall"( http://local.yahoo.com/info-17824815-keepers-antique-mall-harrisonville) I found four of these stained glass windows. I was so excited I almost started hyperventilating!!! They look like quilt blocks. I just love, love, love them! I just had, had, had to have them! I am getting closer to having the studio that I always wanted and these will look so cool to have in the plans.

Today was also a good day because I ran 2 1/2 miles without stopping. My goal is a 5k. Half of the run today was up a long hill. I run slow but I am .... moving. I am sure there are buzzard circling overhead waiting on me!

I also shot the rest of the photography for my new patterns outside today. This was quite a feat since the wind was trying to blow the quilts and the photographer (me) to the next county! I can't wait to show you. Market it at the end of this month where we debut them all.

Have a great weekend! Amy

3 comments:

  1. Excellent find Amy...wish I had seen them first(smiles) They are truly beautiful! Running is a good thing! Silly old buzzards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the new patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great news...those windows are amazing!

    ReplyDelete