Friday, January 22, 2010

I am featured in the February issue of Quilter's World magazine



My daughter Ashley is now a published author because she wrote the article that appears in the February issue of Quilt World magazine. My husband John took the photo of me holding all the quilts. Isn't family great! By the way my arms were about to drop off from the weight of all those quilts while he was getting the perfect photo. Move left...step back, no forward....hmmmmm

Ashley wrote the article and sent it off without me seeing it. It was more of a surprise when I got the issue in the mail. She pretty much pegged me and the family which is kind of scary. I ended up crying in the end though.

This is the quilt that is featured in the magazine. If you want the pattern you will have to go out to the new stand and buy one. I just hope my family hasn't bought them all up.


4 comments:

  1. the quilt is yummy-I will look for the magazine. I think your think your things ae ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amy, on the article. Luckily, I subscribe to the magazine so have the pattern :o) Love it!!
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I absolutely love it! I need to get the article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope I can still find it. I have been looking for the right pattern for a black white and red quilt. I just love the ILove You on this one.

    ReplyDelete