Sunday, January 27, 2013

On the road again....


My husband and I did a road trip to Oklahoma to see his Mom this last weekend.  We stopped at several antique stores on the way down and back.  My kind of road trip!  I took some interesting photos of some of the merchandise.  For example the elaborate ostentatious wind chime above.


When my husband and I walked up to this long wicker cart we noticed one side could fold down.  We then thought it might be a hospital gurney or a mortician cart.  WRONG.  We found out that it is a flower cart.


This little suitcase and two below were all in one cool booth of advertisement items.







I loved this little 1950's two piece cowgirl outfit.


I did walk away with a new pin cushion.  It looks like a two-headed dog but it actually is two dogs walking beside each other.


I scored this old wooden trash can too for $12.00.  I want to paint it someday and decorate it up.


I also could not pass on the vintage humpty-dumpty wooden salt and pepper shakers.


Now I am watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards.  I'm watching beautiful women in gorgeous dresses while I am in my very well worn but very comfy pj's.  I wouldn't trade places.

Have a great week!  Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment