Monday, December 16, 2013

Off My List & December 15th Daily Winner


My new spool cabinet that I bought myself for my last birthday finally got spools!  It took about an hour this morning to sort through all my old spools by color.  I will now enjoy walking by it full of colorful wooden spools.


I found a use for all those mixed cassette tapes and country tapes that I still have laying around.  (Remember making mixed tapes!!) The spools kept rolling to the back of the drawer and this solved the problem.


These are the extra spools that I had left over.  I put them all in the bottom drawer of the cabinet.  I can now use these cookie sheets again.  They have been full of spools for the last two months waiting for me to do this project.  I just love when I can mark something off my list of projects!  Yea!


The daily winner for December 15th is David Langford.  David chose the Animal Whimsy quilt pattern.






No comments:

Post a Comment