Friday, December 20, 2013

Another Item Off My Long List & December 19th Daily Winner


I bought an old table at a local antique store here in Lawrence.  It was painted brown with a light turquoise decorated top.  I repainted it black in our garage.


I scanned a bunch of my favorite photos and reprinted them in black and white.  They are now under glass and I can see them daily.  It's still not quite pulled together.  If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them.  I thought about decoupaging the whole table top in newsprint but I have never decoupaged in my life!  My friend Rosie says it easy but......

Two things off my list.  Do you think I will ever get to sewing my kitchen curtains?  It hasn't happened in the last eight years but who's procrastinating!


The daily winner for December 19th is Cynthia Rivera.  Cynthia chose the Snow Day Sew Day pattern.





No comments:

Post a Comment