Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 4th Daily Winner


Tis the season to be fat and jolly for Santa but I am doing my best not to join him!!!! The holidays are a killer for a woman like me who likes to bake.  I don't have to be sleeping to have sugarplums dancing in my head.  I think about chocolate and cookies and cupcakes and.....all sorts of naughty things to eat.  My game plan is aerobics three days a week and Dog Days two days a week. Above is a photo of Dog Days.  We do winter Dog Days at the Allen Field house on the Kansas University campus.  This morning we did eight laps, four stairs and calisthenics and I was home by 7:00am.  The 5:15am wake up call is a killer but I feel good about myself for the rest of the day if I get my exercise in.  Doing it in a group is so helpful to me because I just don't get it done on my own.

Tonight on TV is the NBC "Sound of Music" live with Carrie Underwood. I can't wait to see it.  I love all the music from the "Sound of Music". 8/7c

Have a great day!


The Winner for December 4th is Julie Wiersig.  Julie chose the Doo Da Daisy as her free pattern.






4 comments:

  1. GOOD for you!! I keep saying I will start......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Julie. Exercising is true energy boosting. Kudos for you and your regimen. December Delights...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats julie.....ohhh carrie underwood is married to my daughter's husband cousin....yes lol

    ReplyDelete