Players draw Christmas pictures on paper on top of their heads.
2 or more players
Paper, pens, books for support
(I cut cardboard and taped paper on the cardboard using painter paint. Our Christmas party was at a restaurant and we had 45 players.)
Everyone places a large book on their head with a piece of blank paper on it.
They each have a pen. The host then gives a series of instructions. Without
looking, the players draw onto their page, which is over their head. Here are
1. Draw a line for a floor
2. Draw a Christmas Tree.
3. Draw a star on top of your tree.
4. Draw a fireplace with a mantel next to the tree.
5. Draw a stocking hanging from the mantel of your fireplace.
6. Draw a present below the tree.
Have everyone remove their pictures from their heads. It can be pretty funny
to see what you have drawn.
*We also have done self portraits. I still have my families portraits from about 10 years ago. They still make me laugh when I look at them.
1. Draw the shape of your face.
2. Draw your eyes and eyebrows.
3. Draw your nose.
4. Draw your mouth.
5. Draw your ears.
6. Draw your hair.
The daily winner for December 18th is John Werner. John chose the Dragonfly quilt pattern.