Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Busy Busy and Being A Very Very Bad Blogger!

This last week we had twins...the four legged kind!  We are in calving season.  I am the daytime checker while my husband is at work. It keeps me busy doing this and working on my next quilt design. Next month is quilt market in Pittsburgh, Pa. and I will be really busy getting ready.  Don't tell my husband but I enjoy this chore of getting out in the sunshine and walking around our pasture. It is a chance to stretch and not be hunched over a sewing machine or cutting table.   I need to come up for air...I mean out of my sewing studio. I just get too excited working on new stuff!

Our twins grand kids will be turning one this week too.   Here are Nate and Norah in baby jail.  They play so well together and are really happy babies.  I don't know where this last year went.  My daughter Ashley and her husband thought about sending out "we survived" invitations instead of birthday invitations!


I think everyone is so busy right now because we all are so excited for spring.

Georgina sent me this photo of her "Tick Tock Clocks".  I love the colors!


Pat sent us photos of two "Quilt Diva" quilts and one "Proud To Be a Quilter" Quilt from the Fountain City Quilt Show.





I hope you are enjoying your spring.  I even got my pansies planted yesterday!  Amy

1 comment:

  1. We survived invitations. What a great idea! My grandmother did it right. She had six children, two sets of twins. When my mom and aunt (first set of twins) were 11 she had twin boys. The girls each picked one and helped raise them. Your twins are adorable. Both sets!

    ReplyDelete