And the winner is.....
Marina chose Happy Halloween for her free pattern.
Each and every day we will choose a new winner from our daily orders until December 25th!
Thanks to everyone who placed an order and don't forget to check back to see who won the grand prize quilt on December 26th. Happy Holidays!
Grammy's Cranberry Salad
2 packages of small cherry Jell-O- Mix with 2 cups of hot water and 1 1/2 cups of cold water.
- Let set in frig until slightly jelled.
Use a food processors or an old fashioned grinder- Grind 1 cup cranberries.
- Grind 2 apples cored and sliced.
- Zest 1 orange. Peel, quarter and grind orange.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar to the ground fruit.
-1 cup chopped celery fine-1 cup chopped pecans
- Add the ground fruit mixture, celery and pecans to the
slightly jelled jell-O.
Pour into a glass 9” x 13” dish.