Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 10th Give-a-way & Men who Quilt


And the winner is .....
Doug Weaver

Doug chose Traveling Turtles for his free pattern.

Each and every day we will choose a new winner from our daily orders until December 25th!
Thanks to everyone who placed an order and don't forget to check back to see who won the grand prize quilt on December 26th.  Happy Holidays!

When I sent out my last email with four new patterns all with funny quilting ladies, I received a couple of emails reminding me that quilters are not just women! So this is dedicated to the guys, the first is a take on my Super Quilter done for a name badge challenge by Timothy Means. I love it!
These Nutcrackers were done by Ken Casey. I love seeing my designs in the darker more traditional colors too, very nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment