Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 14th Give-a-way & Two little mice...see how they hang

Patricia Mayhew, a friend here in Lawrence makes these mice.  She has made hundreds of mice in all occupations and settings.  I gave a bride and groom set to my daughter when she got married.
I bought a little artist mouse for me.

I am not for sure...but ....I think...I am...almost done with my Christmas shopping!  Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to start on my Christmas baking now....yea.....and cleaning...yuk!




The winner of our December 14th daily give-a-way is...
Sandra Hutchings

Sandra chose the My Alphabet Quilt for her free pattern.

Each and every day we will choose a new winner from our daily orders until December 25th!
Thanks to everyone who placed an order and don't forget to check back to see who won the grand prize quilt on December 26th.  Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment