Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Purple Pride

The winner of the enamel Quilt Diva Pin is Margaret!

My husband John, I and my mother-in-law Bev
We Bradleys are proud K-Staters and wear an excessive amount of purple.  We love to cheer on the Wildcats and have season football tickets.  It doesn't hurt that our fearless coach Bill Snyder has been a great gift to Kansas State University.  The last game we got to sit in one of the suites in the new press box.  FANCY, FANCY!  I could get used to that kind of treatment but alas we will be back in our usual seats come the next game.  They did a wonderful job designing it inside and out.  I love how it looks like it fits in with the rest of the campus limestone buildings.





I love the terraces.  There is a statue of our coach Bill Snyder in front too.


It's amazing when you have a winning football team how the band gets bigger and better!

I hope you all have a winning week!!!!  Amy



1 comment: