Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fabric Addict Doll Show and Tell


Denise Miller just sent me photos of her doll that she made from my "Fabric Addict Doll" pattern.
She named her Dorie.  I loved her fabric choices that she used!


Even her undies coordinate with her outfit.  I hope she had as much fun as I did making my doll.


I love polka dots!  I found these polka dot cupcake liners at Hobby Lobby.  I thought this cookie bar recipe would look so cute with the M & M's on top....plus they are delicious!  My friend Rosie gave me the idea to use the cupcake liners inside a tin for a gift idea.  My neighbors get the tins tonight.

Fudge Filled Bars
2 cups quick-cooking oats
1 ½ cups all purpose flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, melted
1 cup chopped pecans
1 can (14ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons shortening
1 cup milk chocolate M & M’s

1. In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and salt.  Add butter and mix until crumbly.
Stir in the pecans.  Set aside 1 - ½ cups for topping.  Press remaining crumb mixture into a greased
13” x 9” baking pan.

2. In a large saucepan, combine the milk, chocolate chips and shortening. 
Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted; stir until smooth.

3. Spread over crust; sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.  Top with M & M’s.  Bake at 350
degrees for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment