Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

 
My Granddaughter Rowan and I went to see the Gingerbread House display here in Lawrence, Kansas. We are never disappointed.  The houses were great!   I can only imagine the time involved to make each one.  It is so generous that the artists/bakers of these houses donate their time to help out the Big Brothers Big Sisters here in our town because we all so enjoy it!







If you pushed the button the water wheel would go around.



 
 

I loved this guy!  I loved that they put nuts around his base.  They used the curved part of the candy cane for his arms.

Have a great week and remember to stop and put your feet up and have some hot cocoa and chocolate between shopping trips.  Amy

1 comment:

  1. “I am shocked at the items I overlooked before I read this post.”
    Real estate

    ReplyDelete