Monday, September 12, 2011

I am an early bird!

This year I am ahead of schedule. There is always a first for everything! I got my Halloween Village out for the first time in 4 years. Why you say....because I have a captive audience. My 2 1/2 year old granddaughter Rowan. She helped get everything out of boxes and there is a lot of boxes with these things. It was fun to see her face as we plugged each house in. Right away she was deeply disappointed that the people could not go in the houses. She wanted more people too.
I had to go to the store to get a big package of C batteries and it was still not enough to light up the little accessories. We all know that accessories make the outfit...I mean the village!

The haunted house is our favorite building above.

These are her favorite trick-or-treaters. The flash light and the pumpkin light up.

I would love for John and I to dress up like this Mr and Mrs. sometime. The good thing is that my table that I use says...NO MORE HOUSES ...because there is no more space. My husband I am sure is grateful for this.

Have a great day and thank you for ALL my wonderful birthday wishes! Amy

2 comments:

  1. How cute! My 4 yr old would LOVE this. I had no idea there so many houses and such. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the villages. I have one I put out at Christmas. I have a couple of Halloween haunted houses, but it seems I never have time to put them out. Maybe if my grandchildren lived nearby I would MAKE time.

    ReplyDelete