Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time to say goodbye once again



Time to put up my snowmen collection for another year. I should really keep them up all the way through January because it is definitely snowman weather outside. It is funny how you are so ready for the holidays and all things holiday related to go away...fudge, peanut brittle, extra pounds and snowmen. I am now back into my normal routine....designing, sewing and alas exercising to lose the sugar pounds. I like normal! Normal always feels good!

3 comments:

  1. I also have started a snowman collection but it is still small, we dont have snow in town but on the higher Cederberg Mountains around us. We have winter in July then I put my snow things out. Which seeing yours reminds me I need to get a small wallhanging done for winter.
    Take care and hugs
    from South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quite a lot of snowmen and often leave them out until Spring as on the west coast we often get snow in February or as late a March 20. We don't get a lot of snow in November!

    Some stay out all year around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, I posted a quilt made from your Quilter's Yearbook on my blog today, and have gotten a tremendous response. The quilt is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete