Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More photos from Australia

I didn't get to post all my photos before I went off to market in Houston. These are some of the fun ones I wanted to share.

The sign says: Retyred Highway Crocodile made from road refuse. Created by David M. Jones.
This was at the Kuranda Market near Cairns, Australia




These two stores had these amazing sculptures on top of their awnings in St. Kilda. St. Kilda is a bayside suburb of Melbourne and the best people watching I have ever had!!!!!!!! The shops were eclectic and so unique. We also hit the sunday market which was even more of a bonus! Can you say SHOPPING!


It seemed to us that every 3rd store at St. Kilda was a french bakery full of pastries. Which we all had to try more than once. You can probably gain weight by just looking at this photo!


Can you believe this was someone's fence in St. Kilda. The creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment